Monday, June 17, 2019, 6:00 PM - Friday, June 21, 2019, 9:00 PM
At VBS Roar, kids (Pre-K to 5th) will discover that God is good even when life gets wild! They'll sing and dance to catchy songs, participate in Bible-learning activities, play teamwork-building games, create and devour yummy treats, experience one-of-a-kind wild adventures, collect memory verse buddies to remind them of God’s love, and test out sciency-fun gizmos to take home and play with all summer long. Each day concludes with the Safari Celebration (parents invited too) that gets everyone involved in living what they’ve learned!
Why send your child to VBS?
- Your child will make new friends in the community.
- Kids learn valuable lessons on kindness, trust, love, forgiveness, perseverance, joy, and finding the good in life. We consider this a valuable experience even if you're not a person/family of faith!
- Connect your child with adult leaders who will spend intentional time getting to know, encouraging and listening to the kids in their "crew."
- See and learn about our church community: What we do and why we do it. It might just be a fit for your family.
- It's seriously a ton of fun, and no cost!